Saturday, June 7, 2008

My AMAZING new T-shirt...

This is my amazingly awesome new T-shirt I just got today, it should be here Monday. It's so awesome!


That's what it actually does (what you see above) It actually responds to ambient sound and accurately displays the frequency response! So awesome!

School's going awesome! I have my Digital Editing lab on Monday and then my exam review for my ProTools 101 Exam on Wednesday, then I'm going to be taking my online exam for ProTools (the one thru Digidesign) on Thursday from 1-2 and doing that will get me my discount on Digidesign hardware and software! I think it's something like 50% off software and 40% or so on select hardware. So that's pretty exciting! Well I gotta get goin, I'm goin out with some friends to the last activity of a huge Regional Institute conference that's been going on last night and today. Tonight the activities are inflatable jousting, velcro wall, screen on the green, dessert bar, and lots more! I can't wait, it's gonna be so fun! I've met some way awesome people and it's been a blast these past 24 hours. =0D I love you all and will update with pictures again soon!

1 comment:

zealygirl said...

That is a very cool shirt. Totally fitting!